Yeah, I got the pass side in no problem. The driver side is proving to be a headache. I'm wondering if it makes sense to remove the steering colume and see if I can feed them in from the top.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3CS/SCBS
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Header installation

Well, I can't be entirely sure about a big block, but on my small block, I have to jack up the car, and lift the motor off the mounts for the drivers side.  I lift the car for the proper angle, and lift the motor off the mounts for just enough clearance.  It's a pain, but it will fit.  As far as the passenger side, nothing is required.  The starter can still be attached.  Good luck, I guarantee that you will bust a few knuckles getting it in there.

Sarge