----- Original Message -----
From: tigergutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Clint,

I thought you didnt have the wheels anymore or are these others ?

pls get back to me as my friend Ray is going to call the shop who builds
your car for the wheels and rearend.

Thanks !

André

> Thanks,guys. A shop there said they would buy some big prostreet tires
from me,,if I stopped by. But,sounds like Clinton is too far a roundtrip
drive to mess with while at Goodlettsville.