My brother does not appreciate the fact that oil is cheap, needs to be
checked and changed regularly.  He has seized/blown apart two Kohler lawn
tractor engines while we lived at home and last year borrowed one of my
dads Suburban's for a period of time - small oil leak - no big deal - never
checked oil level over period of time - oil depletes =  seized engine.  My
dad has made cut away trophies of the lawn mower short blocks reveling the
damage.  And for Christmas last year my brother got the dip stick from the
truck nicely mounted on a varnished piece of Oak with a arrow pointing to
the "Full" mark.

Krister Meister
Bloomingdale, IL
"66 SS #'s matching

                    "Dave Studly"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                      cc:     (bcc: Krister
Meister/PBU/Nsk-Corp)
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax to:

                    velles.net                    Subject:     RE: [Chevelle-List]
found the cause of my (most recent)
                                                   problem...

                    06/11/2003 11:53 AM

                    Please respond to

                    chevelle-list

A nice two-piece trophy for your toolbox.  :)  I have the twisted & mangled
piston and rod from my blown-up 400 and a twisted-off driveshaft yoke as my
two trophies.

-Dave