I could NOT resist sharing with the list the reply recieved from Tom (Dream Car Garage)
Sorry for the unusual posting but....alas...I am in need of MOTIVATION to do anything to our Chevelle, other than watching it rot in the Garage....

Johnnie

----- Original Message -----
From: Website
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: RE: Cheaptrick

Johnnie and Lisa,

I always have time for this sort of thing.

You know, Boyd Coddington said it best. “Do what ever you have to do, just make sure the thing is ready for spring.

Numbers matching? Who really cares at this point? The fact that you personally blew up the original engine should be a badge of honor.

Perhaps this will be sufficient catalyst for a new beginning. How about you and Lisa begin with the back seat? The girls have flown the coop, there’s nobody around….

In the mean time, there’s not a single part on that old Chevelle which can’t be had from several different different suppliers and you have a new friend now who can help you through the rough spots.

What’s the problem? Now. Get going!

Thanks for watching Dream Car Garage and especially for taking the time to write.

Best regards,

Tom Hnatiw

Dream Car Garage