Send me an address and I'll ship the whole thing to you, I just converted to a TH350.

Hi guys,

I wanted to see if anyone had any linkage for a 2-spd
powerglide transmission lying around before I went on
to scour the web for it.

I have the linkage that allows you to put the car in
drive, reverse, etc, but was advised that I am missing
the kickdown linkage (?).  I know it's the linkage
that allows the tranny to downshift when you get on
it, but I don't know what it's supposed to look like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated-

Regards,

Jim
'66 Malibu

Leo Baker Network Janitor
University of San Diego
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alfred Tennyson wrote:
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

The same can be applied to racing as well:
'Tis better to have raced and lost
Than never to have raced at all.