Congrats on the new garage help!  :)

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A
SSgt 3CS/SCBS
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 6:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Off-Subject IT'S a BOY!!

Just a quick note to ya'll.  Just Cuz' I'm so Dang happy.  My wife and I had
a baby boy Wednesday night!  After having two girls, I needed a boy to hand
me tools, and get greasy with.  Anyways, he was 10Lbs 10 Oz.  He's a
monster!  After He grows up, I may not need a jack, I can just have him lift
the back of the Chevelle for me!  Anyway, his name is Joseph Dale, named
after my two role models, My Dad, and Dale Earnhardt.  I'll be offline for a
week or so, as I'm going to be out of the office helping at home.  I catch
up with ya'll when I get back!  L8R!

By the way, anybody Know where I can find a Gloss Black Stroller with racing
slicks, and a big number 3 on the side?!

Sarge