1. Penetrating oil.
2. Vice grips.
3. New line.
4. Correct flare nut wrench to install new line.  These are from Sears
and you probably don't need the entire set but Sears sells them
individually as well.  These are like $23 for the set.  Another very
good investment I found is a set of 1/4" drive, 6-pt, deep well sockets
for bleeders.  Sometimes you can't "turn" a wrench but you can get a
socket on it.

http://www.sears.com/data/product_images/tools/large/00944195000-dlv.jpg

Dale McIntosh