Well guys... another show has come and gone.  This one was one for the books.  Started
off a little shaky with all of the rain we've had here in MD for the last couple of
months.  Arriving on Friday in a complete down pour, just to find our show field was
now a lake was quite a surprise..... well not really.  Nevertheless, we found another
location close by, relocated, got the word out and had one helluva show on both
Saturday and Sunday!!  I thought my horseshoe had finally run out of luck... not so!!

Hopefully some of you had the opportunity to drop by and brave the always rain
threating weather until about noon on Sunday.  For those that couldnt make it... we
had over 168 cars this year, around 35 vendors and too many spectators to count (i
only have 10 fingers and toes... might have something to do with it).  Chuck Hanson
was on hand talking, shooting pictures, talking, did a seminar on casting numbers, did
I say talking..(just ribbin ya Chuck...LOL).  Of course I was all over as usual and
got to meet many new faces to go with the names here on the list.

Next years show is already in the planning... so put it on the calendar... June 19/20,
2004... 17th Annual Mid-Atlantic Chevelle Show & Swap Meet/ACES Northeast Regional at
the North East Community Park in North East, MD.

See ya there!!

Donnie Gates
President
Maryland Chevelle Club