Just informing any interested party of a 1967 El Camino for sale in Long
Grove, IL (NE part of the state).  The seller is my Dad's neighbor.  I took
a quick look at it.  No rust, 305 CI, automatic, stock manifolds, starts
fine, no smoke.  Currently painted a medium blue.  Original paint code GG
(Granada Gold).  Bed looked very solid and tail gate closed very smoothly.
Interior is in decent shape.  Car was purchased and driven from New York
this spring.  Asking price is $4,900.

If you are interested, email me off list and I'll get you more information.

Krister Meister
Bloomingdale, IL
'66 #'s matching