Oh man, aren't those really small?   I used to run 225/70 15s, and they
fill the wheel well nicely.

I tried on 3 sets for my front tires before I found the right size.   I
can get the size to you tonight if you want?   They are 205/70 15s ( I
think).  I wanted a skinnier wheel, but still need to fill up the wheel
well.