From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] My engine!

I was wondering if anyone could punch in the numbers off of the smallblock I'm building & give me an estimate of HP & Torque?
It's a 350 4 bolt main, bored .030 with 10:1 compression.
The cam is a Comp Cams Hydraulic...
duration: 229Intake / 236Exhaust @ .050 lift
Gross Lift: 468Intake / 462Exhaust
Lobe separation: 112 degrees

Heads are S/R Torquers w/ 2.02 / 1.60 valves, 67cc chambers & 170cc intake runners

Edelbrock Peformer RPM Intake & 600 carb
Mallory HEI Distributor
Dynomax Ceramic coated "shorty" headers

Plus ARP rod bolts, Fluidampr Street Dampner, FelPro, etc,etc...
Pistons are Keith Black

I'd sure appreciate any help or advice. It's going in a 72 Chevelle with a 350 auto. I want it to be a stout, dependable street engine. It won't be raced.
What do ya think?
Don
TSC-005
ACES # 05091