Hwy John,,could the vert. pcs. possibly be for the Canadian version of the 70 Chevelle ?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1970 grill vertical moldings?

In a message dated 7/25/2003 2:29:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are there 4 straight moldings on a 1970 grill that are about 4" long apiece?
I'm looking at a picture of a '70 right now and don't see any vertical grill
moldings (just the C's and the horizontal pieces), yet one of our suppliers
just came out with what they are advertising as vertical grill moldings. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
John Nasta

John,

There are only 2 vertical moldings on the 1970 grills and the are in the center of the grill.  They are on Malibu grills only, SS cars do not have them.

Tom