Title: Message
Twice, huh?  Hmmm.  I must have had that set to auto delete.  Likewise you must have most of your inbox traffic set to auto delete, as well.  If you read all the messages that travel through here, you'll notice that about 95% pertain directly to Chevelles.

Now to answer your questions, If you haven't already deleted this message.  I'm not completely knowledgeable on the 1972 grill, but the ones I've seen have the inset of the grill painted black.  If you had ordered the part new, I believe that it would already be black.  I have no idea about the staples, sorry.  I wish I could be of more help to you.  Maybe if you approach the members with a little less sarcasm, they will be more likely to help.

Sarge

From: Diane Peppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Re:I wish you the best on your CAR, BUT.

Obviously Larry has an opinion. I've received it three times in my email-box. Do you people talk at all about Chevelles here? I've posted a question twice today with no response. I joined this list to talk about Chevelles, not other people. Lets try this one again...
  I have a 72 Chevelle that I recently purchased a grill for through ebay. It has some blemishes in the black grill. The seller tells me these won't show when its painted. I didn't think it was supposed to be painted?...anyone know?
        Also, I want to install the control arm dust covers onto the steel wheel wells with the staples provided. Surely there isn't a staple gun for this. Do I pilot drill each staple?