-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Diane Peppin
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 7:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Tire size ?

  Mark;
      I'm no expert, but I just replaced my drums to discs and was told
I could easily go to 15's which I did. I understand if the upper control
arm was changed to tubular its possible to go to 17's. I think CHP
(chevy high performance) did an article on it. Anyone else know? :-Diane