From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Tomlinson
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] blown head gasket: UPDATE

I've just noticed oil weeping from the back of my new intake. It appears to be coming from the spot where the manifold angles up to the head. It's not bad enough to re-do, but next time I'll be sure to clean that area extra clean and make sure there is enough RTV there. The leak is pretty sneaky; it travels down the crack between the head and the block and ends up on the starter wires. But the back of the block appears clean as a whistle!

Tom Tomlinson