-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 11:39 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] today's wrenchings & wiring harness question

Didn't really get much done today. Flushed the brake lines, looked
dumbfoundedly at the wiring harnesses, and of course, ran the engine again
for a while (the best part).

I'm a little bit confused about the wiring harnesses because I looked at the
forward lamp harness, and I didn't see where I would connect my "forward
lamps" (headlights). Shouldn't I have 4 of those pigtail connectors on there
to go right to the headlights, or do I need some other harness that plugs
into this one?

Thanks,
John Nasta