It has come to my attention that there is a bad batch out there of the
7-blade replacement fans that fit all the 1968-72 GM A-Body, Nova, Camaro,
and Firebird.

If you lay one of the bad fans on its face (cupped side down), a good one
will lay flat on a flat surface, with the whole edge of the blade touching
the surface. A bad one will only touch at the tips of some of the blades,
and will rock back and forth because not all of the blades are tilted out at
the same angle.

I just got some in today and some are good, some bad, but I will be checking
them as they come in and returning any bad ones. Those of you who prefer to
buy elsewhere should make sure that you are getting a good one.

John Nasta
Old Car Network
http://oldcarnetwork.com