-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt
3CS/SCBS
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Sound Deadener

OPGI has a sale going on through Aug, on the sound deadener.
It's stamped to fit specific model interiors, and it's normally $59.95 on
sale for $34.95+14.95 S&H.  They also have the spray adhesive for it at
$15.00  However, I'd suggest just getting some 3M spray adhesive at Lowes
for $5.99.

SARGE
69SS/Clone