Clint:

Thanks bud. Great info.

Big Ken

Clint Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As a Baer dealer,I'm obviously biased but IMO,the best bang for your buck among the various aftermarket brake manufacturers is Baer. They use quality GM components that can be serviced at almost any parts store or dealer and they work right the first time. Yes,they offer brake kits that fit both drum and disc brake spindles. Drop spindles are also an option though I prefer dropped springs,instead. Baer also offers B-body spindle set-ups for our cars.
Four wheel discs are nice if you have the extra money. They are probably not necessary for your application. However,my 69 El Camino has them and its braking power is really impressive with the sticky tires that are on the car.