Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1968 SS El Camino

Randy,

  It isn't that expensive to have yours restored. Is it in good condition and complete? What all are you wanting done?

James
Signature Clock & Gauge

Randy Barron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi:

New to the list, have watched the strings for awhile and figured you guys seem

pretty knowledgeable. So I have a little problem that I hope you can help with.

Does anyone have or know where I can get my hands on a 68 SS dash

bezel. I has to be black non A/C no tach. If they are reproduced

by someone please let me know, otherwise a used one would

have to be NOS condition. I have checked into having mine restored, but

I fear I will have to give up a ton of cash and my first born son to have it done.

Thanks.

Randy.

Do you Yahoo!?