Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 8:01 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Hot Wheels for Sale

Before I start selling 'em on eBay, I thought I'd offer them here first.  If anyone collects (or wants to start collecting) Hot Wheels, I'm selling out the majority of my 3,000 cars.  Many First Editions, Treasure Hunts, Series, 5-packs, Limited Edition collectables, and single pack "open stock" cars will be sold.  Cars range from 1995 to present.  I have two Excel spreadsheets of 1995-2000 and 2001 and newer listings.  I'd be happy to send the two spreadsheets to anyone individually (just under 200K each).

First come, first served!

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information