-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trooper
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 8:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Need a set of BB headers

Anybody out there with a junk set of BB headers they want to get rid of.
I'm
ready to start my fresh BB and break it in. I got a new pair of ceramic
coated Hooker Comps but they adamantly say DO NOT BREAK IN NEW ENGINE
WITH
NEW CERAMIC HEADERS. They say it will damage the coating. They also say
if
you do, it will negate the warranty. So I thought I would get some junk
headers and do my break in with them.

Thanks,
  Trooper