You can also use clear aquarium hose to do the same thing. I have and it worked good. Just throw it way when your done.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:24:28 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] lost brakes

Thanks Dave,

Hopefully that's all it is. The brakes used to work. I think air is in there
because the MC was dry after replacing the wheel cylinders & hoses. I have
never bled a MC before and it's not a new one, so I don't have any plastic
fittings. I've done the hose into the resevoir thing before though. I guess
I'll have to buy some "scrap" lines. I suppose this means it will also have
to be bled at the wheel cylinders again? I'll be disconnecting those lines
at the MC, right? This is a big pain in the a** because I don't have anybody
to help.

Thanks,
John Nasta