Hey guys,

I picked up some stainless steel fuel lines to replace the leaky ones on my 69 SS.
One is fuel and the other return.  Problem is how do I now install them.  I have
played around a bit but can't seem to wiggle them over the hump over the rear axle.  I
unbolted most of the body mounts and tried to jack up the back end, but I'm afraid to
go any higher for fear of crinkling the front fenders.

Any ideas here?  Do I have to take off the hood and fenders to make this work or is
there an ancient secret?

Tony Gray
Aces 2114
TC Gold 185
Bensalem PA (But soon being transfered to Harrisburg)