Here's, what comes to mind:

My wife would kill me.    Drag it back out to the field.  A few pieces of
windshield chrome.  Needs seat covers.  Only 3 days left of bidding on this
gem!

Krister

                    "Stephen Lentz"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:     "The Chevelle Mailing
List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                        cc:     (bcc: Krister
Meister/PBU/Nsk-Corp)
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax to:

                    velles.net                      Subject:     RE: [Chevelle-list]
Re: great restoration

                    08/24/2003 04:47 PM

                    Please respond to The

                    Chevelle Mailing List

He  failed to mention about the floors....I think I saw a little rust on
the  floorboards in one of the picture.