From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 7:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Re: column shift

Anyone here have information on where I can get a coumn shift conversion kit. Awhile back someone here sent me a link  for a site that lets you put your car back to column shift using a cable similar to a B/M shifter . I presently have a a Z Gate shifter and I may want to go back to column shift, when I got the car it was already there on the floor. Any info would be helpful

John
Malibuman66
Phila, Pa