The fan I bought comes with plastic mounting ties that go through the core...

in your experiences, are these safe to use on an aluminum radiator??

I'm afraid that the torque and wibration will cause them to eat through the tubes...

any other mounting options??

Thank you.

You might check with the fan manufacturer to see if they make a bracket kit that would attach to the top & bottom of the radiator.  I don't think I would use the ties.  The vibration of the fan's running would act like a low speed mill & possibly wear through the tubes.  I guess if the plastic was softer than the aluminum, then the ties would wear first & the fan would fall off.  :-))  Does the radiator have a lip on the top & bottom that you could drill into & bolt some straps on to mount the fan?

BL