Is anyone using TPI-Tech gauges? I seen an ad in a magazine for them that
looks incredible. If they are as much quality as they are function I think
that's the way I am going to go to replace the factory speedo and gauge.
Their combo analog/digital that's programmable looks great, and the price
isn't bad either.

Seen a guy that had a 69 Chevelle with aftermarket Tach in place of his
factory Tach where the idiot lights went. It was a full size Tach and looked
good. In fact, a fellow 69 owner had to have it pointed out and he had to
look close it looked so good. He asked ...uhh "where is the gas gauge?" The
guy had mounted a small one where the clock would go. The other gauges were
mounted down below.

In any case, as with a lot of other small companies just starting out, while
their ads in magazines look fantastic .....their web site sucks ...IMHO. But
here it is if you want to check it out: http://www.tpigauges.com/

I was just wondering if anyone is using this brand and what the quality was
like.

                                              Steve