I would too, if you get a chance to send them.

Don Allen
'69 Chevelle
home.carolina.rr.com/donallen

Matthew Post wrote:

I would love to see the pics!

At 08:03 PM 9/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:

A guy I work with re-did a 1966 Chevrolet Maryland State Police car. During our last cruise I set up a photo session at a rural area and took numerous picture of the Police cruiser in a car stop position with my 69 Chevelle, my brother's 65 GTO and my other brothers 75 Corvette. I thought the photo's turned out great. I'm now in the process of having them made into posters to be framed and given as Christmas gifts. Anyone interested in seeing the photo's let me know.

Craig