Rob, The one to the coil goes to coil negative, red to a switched 12 volt
source and the black would be your ground.
Mike Holleman
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 1:02 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 66 Tachometer Wiring

I need some help installing the kneeknocker tach in my 66.  The wiring
harness has 3 wires, one to coil, one red wire and one black wire.  The
clips on the red and black wires have jumpers as well.  Can anyone tell me
where these plug in on the fuse block and which plugs then go to the
jumpers?  My wiring diagram does not seem to provide this information ... or
I'm just too stupid to figure it out!  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Rob S.
1966 SS396 Convertible
#s Matching