Ken'
        Thanks for confirming that. I had also heard that the coil voltage could regulate spark plug gap. I.E. Accel or better means you can go from .035 to .060, is that true? I've been changing the gap on my 44RT's and have been pretty happy with .055 using an accel coil. :-Diane

Diane,
   Yes, you are correct in what you say about spark plugs. It is not the motor size that dictates the plug that you should use but the heads that you are using. For instance, between a World Products (Dart) head and a Brodix or factory head, they can all use different plugs. It is indeed the depth of the threads in the head that dictate what plug reach you should use.
       Ken