Ciao everybody.

Finally back after some vacation and a couple of weeks of trouble getting back on the
list

I think I'll be able to buy a 1964 four door chevelle frame for $150, my purpose was
to shorten it four inches and install the C4 front and rear suspension I have laying
around.

Well bla bla bla, the main question is: are the only differences between a 1964 four
door and a 1968 two door frame the four inches more wheelbase and that the rear
spring-pads are different ???

ciao

André