This is actually a very busy weekend in the Midwest with car shows. There
were quite a few Chevelles in the Muscle Car Nationals in Louisville today.
I am also going to the Super Chevy Show in Columbus in the morning as well.
Many small ones going on all around. With summer over, people want to get
some car shows in before the winter weather back here brings the car season
to a screeching halt.

                                             Steve

I am not on AOL and about 6 is all I got this last 24hr. period.  Guess
everybody out driven em instead of talking about em.