-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Holleman
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:32 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Updated web page...

Herb,This one is rough, but a true SS. I'm not sure what I will do with it.
Everything is there except engine and trans. It was a factory 4 speed car.
Even has factory air. One of my two 65's will end up a race car. This was
one I couldn't pass up. By the way, are you watching Isabel? We are sitting
dead in her path. Today they are showing her hitting me and coming straight
at you. Boy the surf is good!
Mike