Patience Gentlemen, a lady doesn't come to the dance half dressed. Let me get some paint on it please. It's been quite an ordeal learning how to go about painting it myself and I'm still not totally prepared equipment wise. I need to get the surface rust dealt with. the guy at ppg auto store sold me some epoxy primer the other day. I found some rust trouble at the drivers rear wheel well and think I should cut out the metal or use Por 15, I don't want to buy the whole 1/4 panel and weld it in, any suggestions? it's all just inside the opening, not on the outer panel yet, about a foot max...I'd hate to bondo it. :-}iane