That's the T-5 5sp.  If you have a mild sbc, and will not bang on it,  the
transmission will probably last just fine for you (assuming it's not already
hurt).
The T-5s are only rated for 6cyl applications now, and GM didn't put them behind
350s, only the 305  (read as 'weak').

If you're going to have anything other than a very mild 350 or less, or you want
to bang on it some, then I'd recommend you find a stronger transmission now
rather than later.

good luck,

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com