Joe,

If you want a "concourse" quality job, then it would be best to go to someone who
specializes in this type of work for a living and understands what you want.  You will
pay big bucks, but get a top notch job.  Your average body and paint shop will not
want to put the time in to give you this kind of work.  Not that I am knocking the
average shops, but they can make a lot more "quick" money doing smaller "insurance"
type jobs.  You will get a cheaper price, but dont expect "top notch" work.  Just my
opinion.

Donnie