Ok everyone, let's see how serious you Chevelle fans really are. Signature Clock & Gauge is holding a contest. Mail us a picture of your car(s) to post on our upcoming website along with your name, phone number and e-mail address. A drawing will be held at the end of November. The winner will receive a complete instrument cluster restoration. This will include: All gauges, speedometer, tachometer and clock re-screen printed (NO DECALS!), rebuilt and calibrated. Standard rebuild or quartz conversion of clock (your choice) Cases and housings restored. Lenses cleaned, buffed and refinished. A restoration equivalent to a frame off. There is NO hidden costs or obligation. All we ask is that once you receive your cluster back, you let everyone know who did the work and how pleased you are. That's it! So mail your entry to the following address:

Signature Clock & Gauge
ATTN: James Spradling (contest)
218 E. Main Street
PO Box 786
Monteagle, TN  37356

*Drawing will be held the last day of November. Winner will be notified by phone and e-mail. Winner responsible for shipping TO Signature Clock & Gauge. We will pay for return shipping.

Good Luck!
James
Signature Clock & Gauge

Do you Yahoo!?