Have you ever talked to VA's Tech people? Most of them know less about their systems than we do.
Ask a VA owner how they control the temperature in the car. Ask how they like the cheesy plastic cover that VA supplies for the firewall. Sorry,I used to think VA made "the" unit for our cars. IMO,other systems are comparable and a few are much better.
Hey,it's just my opinion,though.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director