From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 11:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] windshield antenna or ?

Diane:
a regular old antenna sticking out of the fender. I have had 4 GM vehicles with windshield antennas and I was never happy with the reception. I changed all of them over to regular antennas. I have a 98 GMC truck and it came with a regular antenna. GM must have finally figured out they don't work. now this is my opinion. Others may think different.
                                                Larry (Z)