From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] starter wiring

In a message dated 10/28/2003 9:35:31 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Right now the yellow lead is hot whenever the key is in the start OR run
positions. Does anybody know what could cause this? This is preventing me
from being able to start and run the car from the key.

Thanks,
John Nasta

Use the Purple lead for the start wire....the other is the power lead to the distributor which you don't need.

mike