Bill;
   I would be interested in those items. Give me an address to mail the
money, or do you take paypal? Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as this is
Diane's mailbox.
Len Snow

P.S.  I promised I'd delete the spam and save her Chevelle list. I read
it once in a while, and would subscribe but don't think we need twice
the emails that seem to usually add up quick. Besides, I'd never have
the courage to try to "unsubscribe" (grin) You guys are tough as nails
in here. Thanks for treating Diane like one of the guys. She really
enjoys this place, and always has something to tell me. I wish she were
coming home soon, She's a great cook as well as a top notch Chevy
mechanic. I want to try to clean up the dash she has hanging in the
garage before she gets back. It would be a nice surprise. Course she'll
be happy if I just do some dishes...LOL. Len