Best of luck John, Carol and I will keep her in our thoughts.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:28 PM
To: Olds Mailing List; Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] [OT] Announcement

Unfortunately my mom is going into the hospital today for breast cancer
surgery.

As a result, Old Car Network will be closed this afternoon and tomorrow so
that I can spend some time with her. I will have calls forwarded to my cell
phone but will have limited access to a computer.

My parents are religious people and I'm sure that they would appreciate the
thoughts and prayers of anybody who can take a moment to think of her during
this difficult time.

I apologize for any inconevnience and will be back on Monday.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
John Nasta
Old Car Network
http://oldcarnetwork.com