All my chevelles have been straight, so i didn't know. There is a little adjustment you could do to the mldg but it looked a little more than that to me. Thanks

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, November 29, 2003 1:27:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] fenders

Mikey, I have three 65's and two of them are real straight. If I understand what you are seeing, the eyebrow is angled down where it meets the hood trim? If all is right these two pieces should line directly up with each other. Several things can cause this misalignment. If the fenders are original and not bent the eyebrow moulding could be bent or not properly installed. You can correct it without a bunch of trouble. I wouldn't let it scare you away from buying the car.
Mike Holleman
Aces# 04910