Wow, something I can help with!  Oddly enough, I was just reading
through the July 2000 Super Chevy, and that very question was posed in the
Resto Tech column.
    They say one of the best places is Master Power Brakes, 110 Crosslake
Park Rd.  Mooresville, NC 28117.  888-251-2353.

J.D. Stewart
72 Malibu project.

P.S.  Drove 750 miles yesterday to inspect a 72 SS (
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6164&item=2446173438
 )
I went to bid on it this morning and found out the auction had been pulled.
:>(