Thanks Tom. Do you happen to know if there are instructions or just
pictures?

John Nasta

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] instructions for building a 1970 cowl
inductionsystem

In a message dated 12/8/03 11:49:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have a customer who is making an SS clone and wants to know where to
find
 instructions on how to assemble a functional cowl induction system.

 Does anybody happen to know if this would be in the service or assembly
 manual (or elsewhere)? I have service & assy manuals here, but they are
 shrink-wrapped and I don't want to open one just to see if the info is
 there.

 Thanks for any help.

 John Nasta

John,

There are photos in the factory assembly manual.

Tom