I say go for it !

Med Vennlig Hilsen/Kind Regards/Cordiali Saluti

André Broe Jensen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Post
Sent: 8. desember 2003 23:56
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Boxing a frame

Clint, yep the body is off the frame.  That's probably the only reason
I'm
considering it.  If it's going to make a noticeable difference, I'll
probably just go for it.  I do plan to powdercoat it as well.  Since I
already committed to taking it this far, I might as well, right?

-Matt

At 04:12 PM 12/8/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Matt,do you have your car's body off the frame? If so,you might as well
mod
>the frame all you want. Since you're building a G-machine,a boxed frame
will
>make a noticeable difference. Heck,it also gives you a good excuse to
have
>it powdercoated,also. <g>
>Clint Hooper
>H&H Custom,owner