That car is gorgeous and answers my question of what a high rise hood would
look like
without stripes. Your cowl induction hood answers the question for me. I
really like the
looks of your car SS, Clone, Tribute or whatever. I suspect I will take a
bit of a personal
touch look to my car when all is said and done. The dark blue really grabbed
me and I will
probably keep it that way (repaint). Your car shows me a lot of what to
expect with a very
subtle look. Absolutely beautiful John. I cannot see anyone complaining
about what you have
with that car on the street. It may be one of the most beautiful Chevelles I
have seen yet
and I am not really into black. But no stripes on a black car says something
to me. Not sure
exactly what but I really like it.  Thanks for the URL and pix.

                      K0AZ
Mike Sanders   18169 Highway 174
   MT Vernon, MO   65712-9171
        Emergency Coordinator