Hi guys and girls.

I have now had my Lincoln sp-170 for a couple of weeks and it welds
really well for being a one-phase welder, I can recommend it if someone
is going to buy a new welder. Attention its 220 volts

I got it recommended by someone on the list (thanks to who did it, I
can't remember who it was)

Well for me corvette front suspension work is proceeding and I hope it
will be in during this weekend, I'm taking lots of pictures to share as
soon as I get them developed.

Well bla bla bla and lots of bullsxxt form Italy today, but I just
wanted to share.

Ciao !

Med Vennlig Hilsen/Kind Regards/Cordiali Saluti

André Broe Jensen