Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
architecture  interiors  planning  engineering
505.761.9700  fax 505.761.4222.
Visit our Website at www.dpsabq.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Bennett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Saturday, January 10, 2004 5:59 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] sludge in motor

I just picked up a GMC truck so now i can haul around parts and tow vehicles, which leads me to an off base question.

This 350 engine has 151k on the odometer and the motor appears to have a substantial build up of sludge in it.

What is the best way to remove as much sludge as possible without doing a complete rebuild? I've heard of using a product called Sea Foam. Or to do a kerosene flush.

What have you all done before...or heard WORKS.

Thanks,

Kyle

<<image001.jpg>>